A Rare Waterfront Development Opportunity in Oregon’s City of Sunshine.
TimberMill Shores, Oregon’s newest mixed use community, consists of approximately 50 acres. Phase 1 lies adjacent to the now vibrant downtown, the newer Klamath County Court House and the remodeled Klamath County Library. Phase 1 is improved with landscaped streets, geothermally heated sidewalks, fiber optics, geothermal building heat and other common utilities. Phase 2 consists of approximately 25 undeveloped acres that also contain lakefront opportunities, and exposure from the busy 5th Street corridor that connects downtown to the outlying areas of Klamath Falls.
News and Announcements
- Geothermally heated walking/biking trail
- Two Restaurants will come to TimberMill Shores
- Klamath Falls Holdings, LLC continues the vision of TimberMill Shores
- Vision for TimberMill Shores is Moving Forward
- News of Construction at TimberMill Sparks Other Interest
- TimberMill Shores Breaks Silence..
- Oregon Department Of Human Services selects TimberMill Shores for their new location. Download the press release (PDF).